Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for something to pep up my 09 sportsman 500 ho. I don't want to go crazy YET. I would like to up grade the exaust so it sounds better and the air/fuel to get some more power. What's out there right now? And does it work?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I looked at there website and there were some good things but no exaust or fuel compenents

·
Registered
108 Posts
The most popular pipe we put on the 500's is the hot seat, just a slip on muffler. Sounds alright, looks pretty good. You can find em on ebay most of the time. As for fuel, we dont do a lot of it, so im probably not the best guy to talk to. Dont know if Dirty Dawg could help you out or not, i'd maybe p.m. him. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
369 Posts
This pipe looks pretty similar to the pipe I had on my 500 a fews years back.
It had a pretty nice sound to it, I think it helped some for adding a little more power. I did notice there website states that it is for a 2003-2006 however a lot of the times the sites do not get updated or they are not able to verify the fit so they do not keep adding year model even if they are the same. I am not a 100% sure but I thought the 500HO was pretty much the same 06-09 so maybe it would work on yours as well. ????

http://www.procircuit.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=34869&idcategory=427

1 - 5 of 5 Posts