Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Vendor
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Similar to my previous offer, I'd like to make another ultra-high quality LED light offer and giveaway available on this forum.

If you are interested in receiving a free set of the PIAA 26-07106 6" 6000K Hybrid Light bar reviewed here, please post a reply to this thread.

Additionally, if you are interested a purchasing this lamp kit, we are offering a limited-time special instant rebate to all forum members (after rebate, total cost is $105 shipped). Please contact me if you are interested in the rebate and I'll send you the details.

After 30 days and at least 50 replies to this thread, I'll randomly select the post of a member who replied and promptly mail the PIAA LED Light bar to him/her.

Bonus for buyers: If you decide to purchase an item with the instant rebate during the promotion period and you are selected as the winner, not only will you receive a free PIAA LED Light bar, but you will also be refunded the full purchase price of the item you bought.

Features:
  • Two 8W LEDs for low power draw
  • Reflector Facing Technology puts more light where the driver needs it
  • 6000K White Color to replicate daylight
  • 10G vibration validated to withstand the most rugged terrain
  • More Light Per-Watt than Most of the Competition

Kit Includes:
  • One RF Series LED Light Bar
  • Mounting Brackets
  • Wiring Harness
  • Relay
  • Switch
  • Installation Instruction

·
Registered
2019 sportsman 570 2020 sportsman 850
558 Posts
I'd like to be put in for the light bar. Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,074 Posts
Similar to my previous offer, I'd like to make another ultra-high quality LED light offer and giveaway available on this forum.

If you are interested in receiving a free set of the PIAA 26-07106 6" 6000K Hybrid Light bar reviewed here, please post a reply to this thread.
View attachment 143687

Additionally, if you are interested a purchasing this lamp kit, we are offering a limited-time special instant rebate to all forum members (after rebate, total cost is $105 shipped). Please contact me if you are interested in the rebate and I'll send you the details.

After 30 days and at least 50 replies to this thread, I'll randomly select the post of a member who replied and promptly mail the PIAA LED Light bar to him/her.

Bonus for buyers: If you decide to purchase an item with the instant rebate during the promotion period and you are selected as the winner, not only will you receive a free PIAA LED Light bar, but you will also be refunded the full purchase price of the item you bought.

Features:

Kit Includes:
  • Mounting Brackets
  • Wiring Harness
  • Relay
  • Switch
Yeah similar to your previous offer and NOTHING given away!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Can we get an admin to remove these. He's just trying to get sales. Multiple giveaway threads and just makes excuses to not giving anything away

Sent from my SM-A715W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2017 Sportsman 850SP
878 Posts
They state the conditions and the required replies. If they hit that number on the last giveaway and didn’t come through then there is something to gripe about. If conditions weren’t met then no prize to be given. Maybe admin can look into that to ensure the legitimacy of the offer.

·
Vendor
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah similar to your previous offer and NOTHING given away!
Can we get an admin to remove these. He's just trying to get sales. Multiple giveaway threads and just makes excuses to not giving anything away

Sent from my SM-A715W using Tapatalk
O ye of little faith...

:)

I think you need to get into the holiday spirit a little more. After all, this is the season of giving.

·
Premium Member
2008 800 ho efi, 2019 850 SP premium
3,392 Posts
Put me in for this light bar. PIAA makes great lightbars.

Reactions: kylem

·
Vendor
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, indeed. PIAA does make excellent light bars engineered to produce great light output.

Deals like this don't come around very often....Please be sure to share the word and encourage a fellow forum member to reply. Once 50 members reply, the giveaway will be activated.

·
Premium Member
3,392 Posts
Common Guys and Gals,

Many of you have asked me about the light on the 2019 850sp, well here is your chance to get a free PIAA light with the Reflector Facing Technology, here is your chance to get one FREE.

Here is a picture of a 18" PIAA RF quality light on my ATV and on its brightness, I would compare it to an aircraft landing light. Put your name in the hat for it's 6" brother.......It's FREE

I would love to modify and mount this free 6" bar in my high beam pod.

You can see my review from July 2017, of this EXACT 6" light being given away to a forum member here PIAA 6" LED LIGHT (a review) so YES he does give them away.

atv.jpg

light.jpg

If no one wants this light I will enter 49 more times..... I'll take it! I know quality when I see it.

The PIAA light being offered above for free is this light, I had it mounted on my 2006 800 and wish I would have taken it off when sold.
2006.jpg

·
Premium Member
3,392 Posts
And for the ones that don't think he gives them away, I'm proof he does! See my review link in the post above, from July 2017.

Reactions: phil and kylem

·
Premium Member
3,074 Posts
FPD218 if you were driving your 850 at the speed of light and you turned on ALL your LED’s, what would happen?

·
Premium Member
3,392 Posts
FPD218 if you were driving your 850 at the speed of light and you turned on ALL your LED’s, what would happen?
I guess I would be in the dark! And I'm afraid of the dark!
That's why I run PIAA Lights!!!

Reactions: kylem

·
Premium Member
2,527 Posts

View attachment 143687

Features:

Kit Includes:
  • Mounting Brackets
  • Wiring Harness
  • Relay
  • Switch
Yup - put me in for the lightbar. AND, yes, this is for real, I got a set of lights and did a review. Quit putting him down, he is here for real folks.
Just because you don't get something for free doesnt mean it don't happen.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I am interested in receiving a free set of the PIAA 26-07106 6" 6000K Hybrid Light bar reviewed here

·
Registered
2019 Polaris Sportsman XP 1000 Highlifter Edition
46 Posts
Put me in for the light bar.

·
Premium Member
1,325 Posts
Put me in. My scrammy need some extra lights. Btw if I win one I buy another. To have a pair.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,320 Posts
Count me in. I appreciate the offer.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts