Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got it out of the shop a couple of days ago with the new knuckle and ball joint assys. Now I need time to go out and ride it to check it out. Two rear axles were replaced a few week's back and they seem to be fine. Look's like I'm going to have to ride this weekend in between the playoff games!

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
6,903 Posts
thats what keeps you youthful.....good to hear. staying active and riding ATVs keeps all the muscles strong, joints lubricated, and mind fresh.....watching TV doesnt do any of that.

you really want to make sure you ride it hard to make sure the dealer fixed it right....if you know what i mean

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A lot of my nephew's have lifted bikes with 31's, snorkeled and then go try to drown them in the water and mud. I like the mud but not too deep. When I was younger we didn't have these these ATV's just dirt bikes. Catch ya' later!

·
Registered
667 Posts
i always give them a good look over after i have the dealer do any warranty work.mine left the right shock nyloc nut loose when he did my recall.after turning wrenches for 34 years i only trust my own work anymore.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts