Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I get off work 8am tomorrow and im heading home to pick up my 1000. Test rode it before I left for 2 weeks, finally home tomorrow to pick it up. I can hardly stand it. I only test rode it in the back alley for about 3 or 4 minutes, covered in ice, but it very obviously had more power than my 13 850 scrambler. Someone will have to help me post a video, I'll round up a few friends and do some pavement drags just to see what the real difference is.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Congrats! I am going tomorrow to put a deposit down on one that will hopefully be here within a week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Congrats and enjoy

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well after we finally got it running I picked it up. Spark plugs were fouled big time. Can't wait to get it out ripping but its -40 with the wind chill already

·
Registered
182 Posts
I hear ya big money. Congrats........
I get off work 8am tomorrow and im heading home to pick up my 1000. Test rode it before I left for 2 weeks, finally home tomorrow to pick it up. I can hardly stand it. I only test rode it in the back alley for about 3 or 4 minutes, covered in ice, but it very obviously had more power than my 13 850 scrambler. Someone will have to help me post a video, I'll round up a few friends and do some pavement drags just to see what the real difference is.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just took it out for about 10 minutes. Even on an icey gravel road you can pull a wheelie. If you're even thinking about the 850 to 1000 jump, DO IT. I can't wait to get this thing to BC and really test it out with some traction

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Just took it out for about 10 minutes. Even on an icey gravel road you can pull a wheelie. If you're even thinking about the 850 to 1000 jump, DO IT. I can't wait to get this thing to BC and really test it out with some traction
so you are saying the soft bottom end on the 850 is not an issue on the 1000???:veryhappy:

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The biggest difference is bottom end. I barely have traction and the front comes up. Very happy other than the spark plug issue.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts