Polaris ATV Forum banner
2001 - 2020 of 2072 Posts

·
Premium Member
2008 800 ho efi, 2019 850 SP premium
8,547 Posts
Mayyyyybe..... haha

It only has 340 miles on it. I’ve swamped it a few times and didn’t take it apart to clean it out the best. I think it’s the grit from the mud
The correct answer is NEVER!

·
Premium Member
8,547 Posts
Good job, they require a little attention from time to time. Good job! Probally the most neglected moving parts on an ATV

Reactions: gearheadesw1

·
Premium Member
8,547 Posts
And this is where ArlyA gets his snow from....

·
Premium Member
8,547 Posts
In the middle of the finger!

·
Registered
2011 Sportsman 850 XP
97 Posts
Here's some for @ArlyA since I know he likes pics of Sportsmans doing work. Kids and I were out Sunday cleaning up the mess from a wet, heavy ice and snow storm that knocked over trees earlier this winter.

Well, I did most of the cleaning up. They just played in the puddles.

·
Registered
2021 sportsman 570 base, 2020 kodiak 450 se
78 Posts

Hopefully no more if this white stuff! But plowing with this is fun and easy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have you had any issues with your glacier plow frame? Im hearing horror stories about them bending.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Have you had any issues with your glacier plow frame? Im hearing horror stories about them bending.
Not that I’ve noticed. Where is the “bending” taking place ? I’ll check. I did lose a mounting pin during plowing that I had
To replace. But so far that’s it . It’s easy to remove and install . So I really enjoy
That ! The machine plows like a boss! Big difference from the machine I grew up with (2000 Suzuki king quad 300 ) LOL

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
You are a boss owner?!!?!?? There are darn few here and that's what we have. (y)

Not that I’ve noticed. Where is the “bending” taking place ? I’ll check. I did lose a mounting pin during plowing that I had
To replace. But so far that’s it . It’s easy to remove and install . So I really enjoy
That ! The machine plows like a boss! Big difference from the machine I grew up with (2000 Suzuki king quad 300 ) LOL

·
Registered
52 Posts
Not sure what a “boss owner” is . But if that means a sportsman 850 then yes. If not , I’ll need clarification. LOL. Sorry I’m not up on all the atv jargon LOL

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
Well guys, we're having a super early spring here so our snow is going down. This will be the lowest snow we've seen at this date, in the 25+ years we've lived in the BIG lake snow belt. With that, our B Boss machine sites in the garage with its pods still on.. When will they get pulled off??? :confused:

2001 - 2020 of 2072 Posts