Polaris ATV Forum banner

41 - 60 of 1582 Posts

·
Registered
6,824 Posts
My new 6x6 project. Just got the hot grips, and winch mounted. Now I am going to make a rack for the bed with a chainsaw clamp and two gun scabords built into it. Also have 6 27" ITP mud lite's on the way!

Beautiful pics!! that is my future, living in the North, out in the sticks where I can enjoy the peace!! :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Beautiful pics!! that is my future, living in the North, out in the sticks where I can enjoy the peace!! :)
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
It definitely has its plus's. And so far I havent found any minus's! Waking up to that view and an occasional moose in the yard make it tough for a day to go wrong very often!

·
Registered
109 Posts
New 2010 HO 500

This picture is of course before I hit the trails and my grandson is having fun. In my area they were almost giving those 6 wheelers away, not selling well. Then in the fall I put it to real use and got it bloody with this 8pt with xbow. Whether it be riding in the trailer or pulling it, it uses the same for both going to a site or working around the house.

Attachments

·
Registered
367 Posts
The new ride polished up (with the exception of the black plastics, ran out of "black majic")

·
Registered
367 Posts
Meguiars M205 polish on a Random Orbital Buffer soft pad! LOL, yeah I went a little extreme. There are a few products out there that will take care of our plastic beauties that I am going to do some reviews on later this year. This first one is made by 3M another by Black Wow, if money holds good I'll also do reviews on Forever Black, Poor Boys Trim Restorer, Meguiars GC Trim Detailer, and Mothers Back-to-Black. It'll be interesting to see how each perform and for how long! Give me a few months and I'll start getting these products in for reviews!

·
Registered
43 Posts
2008 Sportsman 800 in Nuclear Sunset

Picked this baby up a few weeks ago with only 44 hours. Just added front and back Guru bumpers, front rack extension and Polaris lock and ride chainsaw box.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Man, I'm digging that color. I like that a lot!!

·
Registered
4,081 Posts

Picked this baby up a few weeks ago with only 44 hours. Just added front and back Guru bumpers, front rack extension and Polaris lock and ride chainsaw box.
I agree, GREAT color!!

CW

·
Registered
125 Posts
Yeah, That Orange really is nice.

When I bought my ATV I had hunting in mind so I went with the green.
Now I seen the camo stick on and might go with that.

·
Registered
52 Posts

My 2010 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.

pay no attention to the fenders, i attempted to put camo tape on the fenders in the cold...didnt stick.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Really? You wouldnt have any closeup pics you could send me would you? I am very interested in going camo on mine as well, but havent found anyone to dip it that is remotely reasonable.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Ok, guys! I finally pulled the trigger on a deal I've been working on and researching for a few weeks. I found this brand new 2008 Sportsman Touring 800 at a tractor dealership in Wisconsin that was an unsold holdover. I got a really good deal on it and I'm really looking forward to trying out that 800 twin on the trails. That blue painted plastic ain't half bad either! I sold my 2006 X2 500 to a buddy.

Brad

41 - 60 of 1582 Posts