Polaris ATV Forum banner

1541 - 1560 of 1606 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Here is a 01 6x6 that I was given. Repairs are being made quickly as I can get to them.
This picture is just after a quick ride and a bath.
I just picked up another free bike. I haven't done anything to this one yet, just this picture and check the tires. Can't wait to break into it and start the repairs.
Great project machines. Those old Polaris are the ones that forged the current company good reputation.

Can´t wait to see them restored and back into the trails

·
Registered
13 Posts
2011 500 h.o.

177hrs,HD Polaris front springs 1.5inch rear lift super atv, super atv ezsteer power steering, 26 inch razor tires stock wheels, rear rack ext, Kershaw camp 18", 3 light mod,Polaris rear bumper, shooting for ATV guru python front bumper and possible atv tek rear bag next

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Where did you get your front rack extender or is their a part number I can search for?

·
Registered
24 Posts
POST THEM AND BE PROUD!!!

I just bought a Rotopax 3 gal tank and have been wondering where to install it where it won't be in the way.
Thanks for this pic, I had that spot in mind as a possible location.

I'm also thinking of making a bracket that goes into my hitch receiver but I'm worried about getting rear ended.

Still thinking of a place, but that one is the most logical.

I like the rims and tires as well but I can't bring myself to spending as much as I would on my 3/4 Ton GMC.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Guess I'll show my pride as well.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
2005 Polaris 800EFI Sportsman

Will be taking this 05 800efi Sportsman to MI mid May and have it to ride along with the 125 TaoTao, 200Phoenix, 330 Trail Boss and 500HO 4X4 Scrambler. This is a photo after some detail work, I have a few small things to work out when I get it into my shop in MI. Low miles and hours for a 14 year old machine (I think?) BTW engine is not running hence the check engine notice on instrument pannel.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just got this 07 Sportsman 800 X2 with 128hrs and 526 miles on it. Threw a new battery in it and she fired right up! Have a few things that I need to get freshened up before hitting the trails but it's my first quad and I got it for what a lot of people pay in a nice truck payment. She's a beast with 30x9x14 on front with 30x10x14's in the rear, Silverbacks. Motor is strong and running some low lead av gas mixed with premium to clean everything out and then will change plugs and keep 87 in it. Sorry the pic is upside down. 👌🏼😉

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Will be taking this 05 800efi Sportsman to MI mid May and have it to ride along with the 125 TaoTao, 200Phoenix, 330 Trail Boss and 500HO 4X4 Scrambler. This is a photo after some detail work, I have a few small things to work out when I get it into my shop in MI. Low miles and hours for a 14 year old machine (I think?) BTW engine is not running hence the check engine notice on instrument pannel.
Yep, that's pretty damn good! Mine has roughly 200 hours and 1100 miles, most of it put on early on. I bought it brand new, January '05.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey I'm a newbie to the site.... could someone please tell me how to post pics in full size instead of thumbnails
When you go to add a thumbnail to your post you'll see on the pic(s) you've selected in the bottom left hand corner there is an icon and on the right is an 'X'. If you tap the one of the left it'll add it to the body of the post. 20190308_202400_1553186131132.jpg

1541 - 1560 of 1606 Posts