Finally added a new bumper.

New Rims this week...pic coming soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Added the new Rims and new tires

Lesson learned over the weekend.
Had some cool looking tires given to me not long ago so I went out and bought new rims for them.
I didn't know until it was too late that one of the tires had been plugged, but the plug wasn't holding.

After paying to have the free tires mounted, then learning the one wasn't holding air I drove to a local tire shop who informed that due to the location of the plug they couldn't patch the tire from the inside.

So I had to now buy new tires and pay to have them mounted.
Thankfully the dealer felt bad for me enough to discount the mounting price by 50%.

Moral of the story, if it's free...check it out thoroughly before spending a dime.

But the new tire look bad ass. IMHO

Attachments

·
Registered
1,144 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,511 Posts
Here is a front view of my new 2019 850SP with my custom made ATV-GURU bumper installed

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
where abouts is this, Barrys Bay area, ?
whats the nearest town ??
started in harcourt, bancroft, lake st peter, whitney and then directly back to harcourt. especially after my CEL came on
voltage regulator , or tps ?? , -/:
it was actually the MAF wire rubbing on the throttle body, it shorted it. checked my other 570 a 2017 that doesnt get used as much sure enough same thing on it just hadnt worn through yet

·
Registered
44 Posts
Added another Sportsman to the pack...

Howdy All !!!

Just added another Sportsman to the pack... 2012 Sportsman 550 in Orange Madness.

My first ATV with EPS... can't wait for the maiden voyage. :banana:

Attachments

1561 - 1580 of 1666 Posts