Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 480 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Guys and Gals, please post pictures of your Sportsman Touring and X2 model quads. I need some ideas. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
From OR huh! I'm looking at driving down Bend way and rolling around a bit!:gruebel:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am a few hours farther south but am sure we could figure something out around Bend to ride. :)

·
Registered
94 Posts
08 Touring that I picked up last fall, looking forward to my first mud run in a week if the rain stops long enough for the trails to reopen.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
A work in progress. Waiting on Guru bumpers and a a replacement GPS after my crash and she will be done.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Are those rear boxes large enough to do the job? I've been considering them but have only seen them in photos.

·
Registered
9 Posts
A {Pic from our recent trip to Utah. No, we werent all riding on my Quad, just sitting in the shade during a break. Neither of the kids are mine either! :p

·
Registered
180 Posts
2010 X2... Many accessories.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
A {Pic from our recent trip to Utah. No, we werent all riding on my Quad, just sitting in the shade during a break. Neither of the kids are mine either! :p
Hey crashbot. Where did you get that rack for your storage bag in the rear. That is sweet and exactly what I'm looking for for my 2011.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Are those rear boxes large enough to do the job? I've been considering them but have only seen them in photos.
I can carry everything I need between the front box and the two rears. Don't like how they stick out a bit off the sides bit they do the job fairly well.

1 - 20 of 480 Posts