Polaris ATV Forum banner

21 - 40 of 484 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Rusty, I like the stance. what wheel/tire combo are you running? Is your quad lifted, and if so, what lift kit?
Its a 2" lift made by superatv.com wheels are ITP I believe and I have 28" outlaws skinny front wide rears. I need to get a updated pic on here I have snorkels and radiator relocated now and also about to get some 29.5" terminators.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Rusty...I like the look but won't the lift & large tires put a strain on other parts?

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
Rusty...I like the look but won't the lift & large tires put a strain on other parts?
Yup, but you gotta pay to play!

Rusty, that's one of the baddest looking x2's Ive seen yet. Fill that cooler full of ice cold "sodas" and find some mud :biglaugh:

·
Registered
765 Posts
here's some pics of mine

Attachments

·
Registered
829 Posts
Ransom Proctor...I may be repeating myself, but I really like your setup for the rear box. I'm going to copy your idea. Thanks.

·
Registered
765 Posts
thanks,

if you need more pics to see how i attached it or have a question, just shoot me a message.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts

·
Registered
4,629 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I like that sticker on your pod, a perfect fit! And it's the right size for the pod :lmao:[/QUOTE]

I got one on each side ebay for 2 dollars shipped lol. Every one loves my stickers

21 - 40 of 484 Posts