Polaris ATV Forum banner

421 - 440 of 484 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Got the new HTR's on for those of you that wanted some pictures, I haven't been able to ride on them yet but just puttin' around the house they seem really smooth and very grippy. So far I like them and not to mention they look a 100 times better then the stockers..
That's a nice looking machine. How's the fuel tanks on the front doing ?
Thank you sir, I've almost got it set up the way I would like. As far as the fuel tank, I just got it installed too as well and haven't even got to ride with it on, I'm hoping to fill her up and ride this next weekend if work cooperates!

·
Registered
12 Posts
2015 Sportsman 570 X2

I almost have it set up the way I want it. Just installed the Polaris LED Headlight Kit & LED Tail Lights. I will get a updated picture posted asap!

·
Registered
1,740 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Here is an updated pic of my 2015 Sportsman 570 X2 after installing LED Headlight Kit & Gun Rack.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Finally got it out. The snow is leaving.

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
X2 finally in town!

I ordered a 2016 Sportsman X2, Indy Red, on March 3rd...And after a long wait it's finally at the dealer. Picking it up tomorrow!

Attachments

·
Registered
404 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
chrisgord, is that bumper a Bison brand?

·
Registered
14 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Here she is.
If that's a 2016, how did you get the rear seat hole filler box? I've been trying to sort this issue out on mine for the past two months.
X2 what he said
X3 :)

I did some research and he says his Touring is the 2016 "indy red", but the Indy red is available on the 570, the red on the 2016 850 Touring is called "sunset red"
Hopefully he will clear this out. That is the 2878154 Box, by the way. It would be awesome to know that box fits the 2016 tourings.

Here's mine, by the way. :slaphappy:

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
If that's a 2016, how did you get the rear seat hole filler box? I've been trying to sort this issue out on mine for the past two months.
X2 what he said
X3 :)

I did some research and he says his Touring is the 2016 "indy red", but the Indy red is available on the 570, the red on the 2016 850 Touring is called "sunset red"
Hopefully he will clear this out. That is the 2878154 Box, by the way. It would be awesome to know that box fits the 2016 tourings.

Here's mine, by the way. :slaphappy:

It looks to me like it has the 850 style seat...I could be wrong though. Does that box even exist at this point, as I haven't had much luck finding it for sale? Supposedly it doesn't fit the new ones, but it possibly could be customized slightly and it would work?

421 - 440 of 484 Posts