·
Registered
574 Posts
My 2011 X2's first time up to camp

Attachments

·
Registered
574 Posts
It's the moose river in Port Leyden, north of Boonville on Rt 12. My brother has 22 acres that we camp on frequently, and we're close to the Lewis County trail system, probably gonna check that out next year.

·
Super Moderator
7,022 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Here's mine, 2011 Touring 850 EPS:

·
Registered
1,149 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,022 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts

Mines the Left one :)

·
Registered
829 Posts
Picked this up 3 weeks ago. New to the forum and now I can't leave. Anyone have a good wheel and tire combo? Not a huge fan of the black steel but its not bad. Thanks again guys!

---
I am here: Google Maps
Call Thor at The ATV Superstore. He is very knowledgeable about tires. Go to the "ATV Forum" and scroll down to the very last supporting vendor for the number. He'll give you good advice, a good price, and outstanding service. Be sure to ask for Thor though.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Picked this up 3 weeks ago. New to the forum and now I can't leave. Anyone have a good wheel and tire combo? Not a huge fan of the black steel but its not bad. Thanks again guys!

---
I am here: Google Maps
Call Thor at The ATV Superstore. He is very knowledgeable about tires. Go to the "ATV Forum" and scroll down to the very last supporting vendor for the number. He'll give you good advice, a good price, and outstanding service. Be sure to ask for Thor though.
I'll second that, Thor is an excellent retailer, sold me a set of Ricochet A-Arm guards for my X2 (identical to yours) and the price was great, service was second to none, he'll happily help you with whatever you need :)

Regards - MM :)

·
Registered
393 Posts
Still trying to figure out how to post from friggin' photo bucket.. Sorry if this doesn't work..

I also use photo bucket in photo just click the img code that pops up when hovering over picture, when clicked it will say copied. Then come to forum and just past that code right were you type no need to use the insert image button above. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
87 Posts
2011 850X2 and 1985 Honda 350X

41 - 60 of 484 Posts