·
Registered
19 Posts
heres mine before with 27's and after with 30" zillas

Attachments

·
Registered
195 Posts
The brighter red one is mine and the darker red one is my brother Jack's. Both are 2011 Polaris Sportsman XP 850EFI EPS, Mine had a build date of late September and his had a build date of mid August.

Our storage boxes and rack extenders didn't arrive in time for this ride but I dropped them at the dealership on Monday so they can finish them up and our ATV-Guru front bumper/brush guards and rear bumpers are going to be ready on Friday just in time for next weekends riding.

Attachments

·
Registered
877 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
REZ-Noticed you have the bodyguard on there. do you like it? how much wider does it make the bike?

·
Registered
13 Posts
my body guards

I just went in garage to measure. Extra 2 inches on each side, so a total of 4 inches max. I like the look and i have to get use to the eps so if i take a hard turn and roll it, it should help. They are sturdier than i thought. The toughest part of install is where they attach to the front. Really not that bad.
REZ

·
Registered
152 Posts
Here r a couple pics of my rig.:yahoocool:

Attachments

·
Registered
841 Posts
PAW PAW- and who ever else has XTRs- do you have 27x9 on front and 27x11 on back? or 9s on all four?

·
Registered
650 Posts
PAW PAW- and who ever else has XTRs- do you have 27x9 on front and 27x11 on back? or 9s on all four?
Yep, I have the 9's up front and 11's in the rear.

·
Registered
650 Posts

The rear's look wider then 11's!!

·
Registered
841 Posts

1 - 20 of 1103 Posts