Polaris ATV Forum banner

1101 - 1103 of 1103 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
New to Me 2010 850 XP Browning Ed. 300 miles! replaced the Winch to Warn. Other than that no mods, Any advice on what to add On or Fix up, maybe front diff?
Besides general maintenance for a new to you machine... IMHO...All you might want to upgrade are the tires.

biz
:fing02:

·
Registered
20 Posts
New to Me 2010 850 XP Browning Ed. 300 miles! replaced the Winch to Warn. Other than that no mods, Any advice on what to add On or Fix up, maybe front diff?
Besides general maintenance for a new to you machine... IMHO...All you might want to upgrade are the tires.

biz
Thanks Biz, Yeah im looking hard at a set of BearClaw HTR's for sure seems like a good fit for the riding im going to do.

·
Registered
4 Posts

biz

Thanks Biz, Yeah im looking hard at a set of BearClaw HTR's for sure seems like a good fit for the riding im going to do.
Great machine! And only 300 miles! Wow! I love my 2012 with Bighorn 2.0 tires on it! Happy trails!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1101 - 1103 of 1103 Posts