Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Yep, saw that review and have read others. If you are a "HARD CORE" trail rider, and are willing to spend BIG BUCKS, then the Pit-Bulls seem to be a great choice. One can almost by two sets of Bighorns for the price of one set of Pit-Bulls.

It will be interesting to see how they hold up over the long term.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I have been hearing a lot of great things about these Pitbulls, from guys I really trust to know what there talking about, and they are known for there unbiased reviews of different machines and aftermarket products. These tires seem to be catching on quick.

Me I am a diehard BH1 fan, and will likely stay that way.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was really impressed with the Maxxis Bighorn's and I didn't think anything cold be better until I drove both of them back to back in the dirt and snow. The Pit Bull's are that much better and it blew my mind! I really didn't think they could be that much better, but they are!

·
Registered
369 Posts
That's what I here, but for me I am kinda partial to the way the BH1's look, kinda like the white letters, and they really have always been super tough.

I fully admit to the fact the Pitbulls have better traction in most all situations.

But I have not really had any instances where my BH1's were at fault for getting me stuck. So I can't really complain about the BH1's traction. A buddy has the Pittbulls on his Outlander, so I'll get chance to try them first hand here in a month or two, on our next big group ride. Everything I have seen so far, the PBs are great tires.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's what I here, but for me I am kinda partial to the way the BH1's look, kinda like the white letters, and they really have always been super tough.

I fully admit to the fact the Pitbulls have better traction in most all situations.

But I have not really had any instances where my BH1's were at fault for getting me stuck. So I can't really complain about the BH1's traction. A buddy has the Pittbulls on his Outlander, so I'll get chance to try them first hand here in a month or two, on our next big group ride. Everything I have seen so far, the PBs are great tires.
Yeah I was in the same boat as you...the BH were great and I never thought I needed anything else, but I had a chance to test these and was shocked. Checkout the Rockers as I think those even look better than the Growler's and will give the BH's a run on looks :)

I will be testing those as well and will post pics when I get them!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts