Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went up to Mt. Magazine Arkansas for a few days of Spring Break Riding. Got about 90 miles in between the tornados and severe weather. On our 1st day of riding w/about 2.5 hrs into it I ended up on my side. This is what happens when you try to cross a wet log on a slippery slope and lots of power under the hood. Very little damage to the XP, just a minor scratch and not the front cargo box is little off.

And now me in my 4 trying to pull the log off the trail and I had to use the gurus to grab ahold of to turn her back on her side.

Just a random pic of me crossing the falls at Mt. Magazine after a rain storm

A pic fm Buzzard Rock Mt. Magazine Ark.

The Rig after 5 days of riding and heading home

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, overall it was a fun filled 5 days.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Do you pull a trailer behind your camper trailer?

·
Registered
92 Posts
There are easier ways to find out what the skid plates look like!! :biglaugh: All kidding aside I am glad you and the bike are good to go.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tool Man - Yeah I pull the RZR 4 behind the camper. This was my 1st attempt at doing this type of pull,I kept it slow and steady. It was a little stressful at times pulling this way. But my wife didn't have to drive and we got down to one vehicle so we were able to save gas.

DW - My kids wear helmets in the 4 w/seat belts on too. Thats the only way they are alowed to ride. I wear helmets at different times depends on where Im at. Growing up here in the South most of us don't wear em. I know its not safe but its just the way it is.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts