Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
post up your favorite places to ride in here .....

·
Registered
54 Posts
best place near dfw texas to ride

red river motorcycle trails bulcher tx, aprox 2 hr from dallas area. have had 2 last man standing races. around 3000 acrs of prime riding, sand dirt rock creeks red river narly up hills. some of the best riding you will ever come across. well worth the drive, camping also. its kinda expensive now that they have had the red bull races but its worth it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Coal Creek OHV Park(Wind Rock) in Oliver Springs'TN 72,000 Acers Plenty of trails and over looks

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Oregon Sand Dunes Recreation area!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I like Southern Utah, Southern Nevada area. I love the trails in Utah when it is too hot here in Vegas. During the winter I am at th Sand Dunes at Armagosa, and Dumont. For local quick 2 hour ride, Mt. Charleston area.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i like the hatfeild mckoy trails in w va.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Coal Creek OHV Park(Wind Rock) in Oliver Springs'TN 72,000 Acers Plenty of trails and over looks
Hey Jug Head, just a quick question are you running larger than stock 26" tires on your 850 XP and are you encountering any trans slippage from this. Because we are with an 850XP with 28" and also got the HMF pipe on it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
You guys and gals need to explore Ontario, Canada for some awsome atving experiences with all the wildlife plus don't forget to bring your fishing rod walleye season is open.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You guys and gals need to explore Ontario, Canada for some awsome atving experiences with all the wildlife plus don't forget to bring your fishing rod walleye season is open.
:fing02:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts