Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and my better half are planning a trip to Nashville, no wheelers just us and our truck. Question is there anything cool atv-ish to check out if so what maybe we can rent some i there is something cool. Otherwise just anything that is a must see... We are from Wisconsin and beer and cheese and atv'in is what we know and weather up here sucks so we are looking for some beer in warmer weather maybe and aome sites but atvs r huge to us and always look for something in that nature while on our vacations.. Thanks

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Not sure whats around for ATV friendly or oriented activities, but the City is awesome. there are a few breweries and plenty of bars. Check out th ewildhorse saloon at some point, there fried pickles are killer. check out Tootsies or Legends for live music any night of the week. many up and comers play that these places, its pretty good stuff. if you like hockey, the tickets to the games are fairly cheap and beer is affordable there. if you do like country music thats all well and good i guess. there are a couple places down on 2nd and broadway (heart of downtown) that have 40+ beers on tap.

Corvette Museum is an Hour North, though it may be closed due to that sink hole. There is some caves between KY and Nashville that are fun to explore. Kix Brooks owns a winery a little over and hour south east of Nashville, and if you really want to make the trip, you can see if the Jack Daniels distillery is open for tours, did that once. was pretty cool.

how long will you be there?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts