Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am looking to purchase a 2014 Sportsman 570 (without PS) and a local dealer currently has them for $6382.08 out the door. I'd like to pick this quad up before this weekend, I've done a fair amount of research, and I have a couple of questions:

1. I'm thinking about offering them $6k out the door (they cover 6% sales tax). Any input on this offer...too low, too high, etc?

2. Do accesories from other Polaris ATVs fit the 570? I see that a couple of companies have 570 accessories in the works but it seems like existing products would fit. I'm mostly looking for a full skid plate setup to get started. (I've seen some say chassis is same as a 500HO but nothing confirming accessories, like skid plates or bumpers, are interchangable)

3. What is the largest tire I can run on the stock suspension and wheels without any rubbing? I'm sure this topic has been beat to death but I see a lot of conflicting answers so hopefully somebody with experience can provide a clear answer.

Thanks in advance and I'll be sure to provide my impressions of the ATV once I have the chance to run it through it's paces. I ride on a variety of different terrains and I'll be sure to test the limits.

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
are you talking a cash in hand offer, or a financed offer?

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
that might be a bit low for an out the door offer.

·
Registered
134 Posts
If you can get it for that congrats you will have gotten a better deal than I did. I got mine for $6099 + Tax.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
6% sales tax in VA and you're supposed to register it. This shop is only 30 minutes away so I plan to show up with a bank check for $6k and an empty trailer... (-:

·
Registered
101 Posts
I paid $6146.00 OTD including 6% MI sales tax, title and registration. They wouldn't budge any further. No other dealer would even come close. I was extremely happy with this deal. Also, don't forget to look for any rebates that Polaris may be offering.

They may be willing to offer some accessories or discounts at time of purchase. My dealer gave an additional 20% off all accessories purchased/ordered that day.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the feedback. I'm thinking $6150.00 (split taxes with them) will be my max offer. If they won't take it I may hold out to see the ACE in person.

Any input on my other questions...parts being interchangable with other polaris models and max tire size on stock suspension/wheels?

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Most dealers aren't going to deal much...I paid cash for my last two quads and one I got a free helmet and another there was no bargaining...the price was the price (like carmax)... About 1900 off list

There r a few high volume dealers that don't deal at all....they reduce the prices down a lot (like 1500-1800 off an xp850) and don't even think about trying to low ball them below that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
check out this website/dealer offroad-powersports.com I know its a long way from home but you can use it as a bargaining tool.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I bought mine in Idabel Ok. I got the touring for $7100 OTD and the REgular 570 was $5900 OTD.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts