Just got email

SNOWPLOW BLADE BLANK 60" X 4" X.75"5000-300-422 1 EA 1 $72.00
UPS CHARGES - RENO $21.17
Total $93.17
Supposed to be here Monday 20th

·
Registered
99 Posts
Plow Strip $72.00 + S&H $21.17= $93.17 supposed to be delivered 10/20.

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
If I still lived up there, I'd bite the bullet and get a blower attachment. You need a lot of space when plowing to push the snow, otherwise your area keeps shrinking as the snow keeps falling. A big reason I'm down here now... I don't have to shovel sunshine.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Oh I understand that, but look at your signature, looks like you've already spent quite a bit. Nothing wrong with that, I just think a blower would be a
good investment.
I hear what your saying but the ATV Denali Plow is like 1/8 the price of the blower....

I just wouldn't go the blower route for the ATV way too spendy for what you get. A better investment would be to put that money towards an older garden tractor, then you have a useful tool. I DO have a blower but its mounted on my allis chalmers tractor 919H with a heated cab. Bought the tractor, blower, mower, tiller, cab, chains, and weights for $1,000 thats significantly less than the price of one of those ATV blowers. I can blow snow, mow the yard, and till the garden with that unit......

Just a difference of opinions :beerchug:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Went with the 60" Denali. Thanks for all the pointers everyone. Just bought a boat winch strap as well to attach to the front to keep the cable from breaking. Excited for some snow now!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Picked up the Kolpin X-Factor plow for $299 yesterday at good ol' Canadian Tire. I'll try to remember to post a pic once I get it assembled and mounted. :)

I'd love to have the blower attachment (or a fully kitted out lawn tractor) but I gotta win the lottery first!

DC

21 - 26 of 26 Posts