Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to be ordering a Denali plow for my 570. It will be spending it's winters up north at my mother's house where they get around 200" of snow a year.

Question... Get the rubber flap for the plow or pass?

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
I don't use one, but I don't drive very fast when plowing, don't have a super long driveway.
If a lot of the snow is light powder, it may help. Guess it depends on the cost too. :nixweiss:

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
it really depends what you plow,
parking lot,long driveway.
make sure you have a lot of space for the 200'' or go with a snow thrower.

·
Registered
428 Posts
its really a matter of opinion IMO, you could always get a piece of rubber and make your own for prolly cheaper than buying one. The Denali is a nice plow. My buddy put one on his 850 and it is much better built than my Warn from what ive seen

·
Registered
377 Posts
After I bought my plow I found rubber strips at TSC, I think it is for conveyor or something. I planned to put it on but so far the last two years in the Midwest I have not had a snow that was more then 4 inches at one time.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Great choice in plows! You can't go wrong with a system that cost 332.00 delivered for a 50 inch or 382 for the 60 inch blade. (Get the 60 inch since you always plow on a angle and want the blade wider than the quad!) The blades are very tall on the Denali plows that we sell. Save you money and buy some mirrors instead! Plowing is much easier with mirrors. Any questions feel free to call the shop at 815-321-3888 and ask for Thor! We test and use the products that we sell. Denali ATV Plow Kit

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great choice in plows! You can't go wrong with a system that cost 332.00 delivered for a 50 inch or 382 for the 60 inch blade. (Get the 60 inch since you always plow on a angle and want the blade wider than the quad!) The blades are very tall on the Denali plows that we sell. Save you money and buy some mirrors instead! Plowing is much easier with mirrors. Any questions feel free to call the shop at 815-321-3888 and ask for Thor! We test and use the products that we sell. Denali ATV Plow Kit
Lol... That's where I planned on ordering it.

I was up at mom's in January and that's when I floated the idea of me buying a new 570 and leaving it up there in the winter for her to plow with. Her massive snowblower does fine but I don't want her spending that much time doing it. She's pretty excited about it. Wish I could plow for her but I'm 240 miles away.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts