Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New here to the forum. I know there's a ton of info here.

I've search for this answer just about everywhere and I'm running into brick walls.

I've got an '07 Sportsman 800 twin efi (delux/mossy oak) and I'd like to put a plow on it. I've got a winch already.
Problem is most of the websites are not specific enough to say whether they'll fit this '07. Warn Provantage has conflicting information, I called them and they said I could buy the parts and try it (they sent me the instructions and I read them over looking at the 4whlr, seems like it would work), just not sure I want to spend $200 for the parts to try it. Polaris bounces back and forth as to whether the G1, 2, or 3 would work and some of the G1, 2 parts are discontinued.

I've mainly been looking for a front mount (not center mount, for ease of mount/dismount).
Does anyone have an '07 800 w/ a plow and which model? What fits?

I really don't want to spend $700+ on a plow b/c we usually don't get that much in MD where I'm at.
Thanks for you help in advance.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
I have a Moose center mount 60" plow on my bike. I paid just over $400 otd a year ago.

If I remember correctly, the front mount will cost more, why I don't know.

Have you checked with Thor at the Atvsuperstore or Motoalliance, they're both sponsers here.

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
I have a Moose center mount 60" plow on my bike. I paid just over $400 otd a year ago.

If I remember correctly, the front mount will cost more, why I don't know.

Have you checked with Thor at the Atvsuperstore or Motoalliance, they're both sponsers here.
Morning Polardane!

I have a '07 700. as it pertains to your question, is considered identlcle to yours. I have a G2 IIRC and I like it allot.

I agree with racer, drop Thor a line. IIRC he had a 07-08 800 and plowed with it before he bought a XP...

CW

1 - 5 of 5 Posts