Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see on the Polaris web site that they have a electric motor that pivots the blade but it says it won't fit my 13 850xp. In the description says it wires to the sportsman atv wiring. My question is has anyone used one of these, if so what do you think?

·
Registered
166 Posts
An electric pivot would be nice for plowing. I really don't see why you couldn't just come off the battery with a jumper to a switch etc. I don't know where it would just plug in to any harness.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
That is made for the Ranger/RazR's. Thor has an electronic pivot for his Eagle country plows. I was looking at it but decided I can do it manually.

Power Turn System for plow

·
Registered
52 Posts
Plow ETS

I bought an eagle plow system from Thor and like it a lot. I also bought the electric turn system from him at the same time. I'm glad I did. Once you try this you'll never go back. So much time saved. I would also recommend getting a set of heavy duty front springs. The plow together with the ETS is heavy. Mine's a 60" plow and the electric motor has no trouble turning it, even under a load. And the price was right.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well the Polaris site says it works on glacier2 plows and that's what I have, I'm going out to my dealer and asking them. If the UTV, and ATV can use the same glacier2 plow how can it not work on the ATV's? It looks like in the picture that it would go right in place of where the hand lever is now. I will find out more and let you guys know what I find out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts