Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats the going rate for the Glacier plow and winch for Sportsman 500 ?
Thanks
Greg

·
Registered
63 Posts
My dealer, here in Alaska, asking price for a Glacer II 60" Installed and out the door is $535.00. But she sold me mine (I've been getting ATV's and parts from her since 1995) for $465 installed. Now I'm going to tell you to look around. I like the Glacier II mount system as it doen't take away any ground clearance but it IS NOT the strongest system around. I had a 98 SP 500 with a mount under the frame and the plow arms mounted under the ATV at about the foot peg location. This system is much stronger but you loose about 5 inches on ground clearance. It was a hassle to remove the mount each summer and reinsall it each fall. But it was a tougher system.

·
Premium Member
3,843 Posts
I purchased a G2 system w/60" blade for my XP (blade, push tube and mount). I paid $440 with shipping at babbitts.com.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Craigslist was my friend this winter. Got a brand new 60" Moose Plow for $350 bucks installed on the spot. I'm happy with the Moose unit. It's very well built. Very heavy power coating on the blade too. I have at least 50 miles of plowing and not a scratch on her.

Came in handy with the last two Blizzards here in PA!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts