Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys. I have searched and searched and there are so many choices on mounts and what not for a plow. Can anyone tell me exactly what I would need to put a plow on my 2006 Sportsman 500 HO? Any information on mounting kits and blades would be appreciated. Also, if anyone is looking to sell one that will fit my ATV let me know. All Im wanting is just a simple blade to fix my washed out gravel driveway, dont need anything really fancy. Anyway, let me know if anyone can help. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
6,824 Posts
You4 500 will handle a 60" blade no problem.

I have a Polaris Glacier III for my 400HO, love the ease of hook up.

You have a winch for your 500HO?

Thanks,

Will
2012 Sportsman 400HO.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Hello guys. I have searched and searched and there are so many choices on mounts and what not for a plow. Can anyone tell me exactly what I would need to put a plow on my 2006 Sportsman 500 HO? Any information on mounting kits and blades would be appreciated. Also, if anyone is looking to sell one that will fit my ATV let me know. All Im wanting is just a simple blade to fix my washed out gravel driveway, dont need anything really fancy. Anyway, let me know if anyone can help. Thanks guys!
If you are going to use it to fix or push gravel for your driveway, you would be better off with a box blade, which you drag behind your atv. The snow plows and not designed to be used as a bulldozer and wont last long. They sell box blades for small tractors for just a few hundred bucks that do a great jobs leveling driveways.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts