Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to share some pics my wife took of me and my BFF (best furry friend) plowing last week's snow from our driveway.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Wow you guys got a lot of snow and nice pictures. Pretty cool setup you got there for Presley seems like a great dog.

·
Super Moderator
7,054 Posts
There's a reason they are called mans best friend. Love it!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys for the good words. I posted some more pics and a little more info under the "man's best friend" thread.

sjovanov...About the setup for him to ride. I removed the rear seat from my Model T and used a larger piece of plywood and built the box on it. Also made a foam cushion to fit inside. Still allows room to carry my bags..

·
Registered
455 Posts
Thats awesome, Labs are the best! I can't pull the cover off mine to get something out of the box without her getting all excited to go for a ride.

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Awesome..........

·
Registered
51 Posts
Nice photos of you and your best friend.....Now thats teamwork.
We only got a dusting lastnite.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Wonderful to see.If it has power steering let him drive!Made my week, thanks Ken

·
Registered
25 Posts
If you put your wife and dog in the trunk of your car in the middle of summer when it is really hot for only one hour THEN- when you open the trunk you will see who is happiest to see you and that is why they say DOGS are mans best friend

1 - 13 of 13 Posts