Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello and first let me say I appreciate all the help this forum has given me during my first month of Polaris ownership. I am currently installing a Warn winch and a Polaris brush guard kit on my machine. I would like to find high quality rack extensions for both the front and back. I have searched the internet and haven't really found anything that's available for the 06.

Also I would like to possibly increase the size of my tires "at the least the front" so they more match the back. What sizes can I go to on my stock wheels and would bigger have a negative effect on the machines performance.

·
Registered
6,903 Posts
the OEM polaris rack extenders are pretty nice. steel, bolt up nice and clean and pretty sturdy? any reason you dont want the OEM ones...

by increasing the size, do you mean height of the tire or width of the tire?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The OEM should be fine if they are steel. I read posts where I thought that they were composite. I will check on that to see. For the tires I would like to go a little bigger in height and increase the width of the front to match the back. Is there a recomendation for a size that is most popular?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts