Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

ive got two 2016 110 efi Sportsmans. I have the jumper wire installed in both of them but one is slower than the other. Also when pressing the throttle rapidly it sometimes clunks in the transmission as if a gear is slipping. Hoping someone can tell me the common piece that causes this clunking slipping sound before I open it up, so that I can have the new gear or clutch on hand to repair it when I open it. Thanks in advance for all the help.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@latebird is this likely that #19 part you pointed me to a few weeks ago and said was the most common point of failure?
I just bought that part, and the shift fork, because in the manual it looks like those two pieces work together. I’ll probably return the form but wanted to have it just in case. I’m actually deployed at the moment and my father in law is doing it for my kids. I was trying to get them together before I left but such is life. The bike is run I good besides being slower than the other one, and the clunking and drive slippage at times.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts