Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help!!! I am looking for a boot carb part number 5410995. I have looked everywhere and the part has been discontinued.

·
Premium Member
3,609 Posts
Look on Ebay for a new aftermarket piece. Search for your machine by make model and year then add INTAKE to the end and it should come up. I have gotten several aftermarket boots but I can't remember the company. It was a name i knew and trusted.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Look on Ebay for a new aftermarket piece. Search for your machine by make model and year then add INTAKE to the end and it should come up. I have gotten several aftermarket boots but I can't remember the company. It was a name i knew and trusted.

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
another good source is www.mfgsupply.com If you dont see it on thier web, give them a call and ask for Shannon, chances are they have it in their building. I get all my parts from them for older units.What engine size do you have in your 2003 sportsman?

·
8,882 Posts
Those boots are readily available if you'd post what machine you need one for… 2003 Sportsman 400, 500, 600, 700?

·
Registered
5,027 Posts
That part was used on the following models:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Those boots are readily available if you'd post what machine you need one for… 2003 Sportsman 400, 500, 600, 700?
Well it’s a 2003 sportsman 400 but the specific part number is 5410995. I was told it has to be that number. Thanks for your time!

·
8,882 Posts
LOL... Yeah, I was trying to help him find a new one latebird. Using the part number on ebay you get a total of 1 hit for a used carb boot. If you use the actual machine to search you'll get dozens of listings for new ones from the Chinese/Taiwan aftermarket guys. I guess he'll find it.

·
8,882 Posts
Here's a whole page full OP... take your choice. You won't find the OEM part number other than used. I'd go with a brand new Chinese copy but that's just me.

·
8,882 Posts
In the UK? That's a long way to ship a boot that's easy to find close to home but if it makes you happy I guess that's all that matters. (y)

·
Registered
5,027 Posts
Guys I found one overseas in the UK. Thanks so much for your help! Merry Christmas to you
Are you sure about that? I checked all my sources in the UK, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany and everywhere else and they all reported not having it in stock and no longer able to get it. Maybe you got lucky and found a shop with one on the shelf?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I’ll let you no guys hopefully when it comes in. I literally have checked everywhere and also ordered pervious that “they” said would fit. I have been looking for 3 weeks and this is the first somewhat strong lead I have. I really appreciate your help. My source was Polaris.uk. That’s where I found the matching part number exactly.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts