Hello everyone, I have a Polaris 250 trail boss, not sure of year, anyways, I’m chasing down a short to ground problem that I believe is my kill switch, with that unplugged I’m getting .420 ish ohms of resistance between hot and ground, until I unplug the little red wire that goes from the battery side of the solenoid to the voltage regulator, then it’s an open circuit. Is this normal? Does the voltage regulator always keep a slight path to ground? Also these test are without a battery in it, and using a continuity tester, it beeps until I unplug the kill switch then it reads .420ish until I unplug the voltage regulator. Then it goes open.