Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just want to start by saying that I'm new to the forum here and I have learned a lot from other posts here and I'm hoping you guys can help me with an issue I can't find any results for.
I have an 05 magnum 330 that I cant get to start. I had the carb rebuilt, new spark plug and gas tank drained and I eventually got her going and running good for 2 days. But then I trailed it to the gas station one night and when I got home she wouldn't start up. I'm getting a spark and I'm getting gas to the carb, I just don't get it. When I crank it over all it does is "pop" from the intake and eventually backfire and sometimes even shoot flames. A few times it will even act like its going to run but dies out right away. I don't get it... Is there something obvious that I'm missing? Could the timing have gotten off some how? Any feedback is greatly appreciated thanks!

·
Registered
526 Posts
Ours have never done that but in a case like that I would let the gas run into one of our clean gas jugs and burn it in the truck and try a different source of gas just for the heck of it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts