Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
That is your coolant reservoir. I would check your rad and see if it has any fluid in it. If it is full then you need to check your oil for milky color. If oil is good then you may have a crack in the reservoir bottle.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Okay I get that. Maybe I wasn't clear. That is the reservoir for radiator fluid. When the rad gets too hot the fluid expands and it needs a place to go. When it cools it will pull it back out of the little plastic bottle back into the radiator. It should always have fluid in it.
You need to remove your Radiator cap and see if there is any fluid left in it. If there isn't you have a leak somewhere. Either in the rad or the bottle or the hoses. You can fill it back up to the high mark with a 50/50 mixture of water and antifreeze. I missed the fact that it is a two stroke so you don't have oil to check. Does it smoke? If so then it could be a crack in the top end and it is evaporating.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Probably is that becouse i always fill the radiator and i take a little lap around my house and there is no more water! I think that the reservoir is fisured,i dont know what more to do it, thanks for all!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts