Polaris ATV Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts

Here is my Limited Edition bought in Canada for 12,000 OTD. It was only 500.00 more over a non limited. The black limited in Canada comes with painted gloss plastics, painted red suspension springs, embroidered stitching in the seat, the front storage rack (some dealers offer a gun case etc) and painted black rims.

I bought the front and rear brush guards as extra and the hand guards. That's a 119cc Husqvarna strapped on the back with a 3 foot bar if anyone wondering what the hell that is. Just bought the catvos 3" rake lift today and the 30" zilla tires. Should have them on in two weeks and I will post some before and afters. Let anyone know if I have any fitting issues. I will be putting the 30" zilla tires on my stock rims, supposedly I shouldn't have any problems, with or without the lift.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I believe this will work. I will have some more in two weeks, yesterday I ordered 30" zilla tires and Catvos 3", 2.5" rake lift and today I ordered 1.5" spacers for the front and 2.5" spacers for the rear. If I log out I can see the previous post's photo of my XP with stock tires. When I get everything put together I will post some more. The lift cost me 599.99 at Catvos plus 58.00 for shipping to Canada, the spacers total 325.00 from "Bike Bandits" and I have the zillas at the dealer for 830.00 installed OTD. In case anyone wants to do the same. I paid a little extra for the spacers....they are the EZ Dura Blue and they are made of urethane and titanium, stay away from the GL series unless you want to remove the old wheel nuts. Aluminum and steel together will corrode, they have a chemical reaction, not sure if there will be steel touching the spacers or not as my bike is at camp and I can't check, but for a little extra these spacers seem to be the premium choice and look to be painted as well. I have seen aluminum and steel corrode one too many times so didn't want to chance it, but then again the rims are aluminum so maybe I'm blowing wind up my stack, but I still feel better with the Dura Blue's. Anyway hope the pics work out.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Sharp looking machines.

I still would like to see them offer a regular bright gloss white in an 850 XP ATV. Like the White LE 900 RZR UTV.

The pearl white looks sharp, but it seems to change colors under different light, I just sort always liked basic bright gloss white.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts