Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know, a new guy, no history, no posts. I'm only here because I ordered OME lift springs for my FJ Cruiser and one of the boxes were heavier than the other. Open it up and along with my springs is a new Polaris part. Part#5631275 4 specifically. Now I do own something Polaris, a Victory Cross Country Tour, but I don't think it'll fit. Thing is, I don't need it, but if one of you guys do... Let's talk.
I have more pictures. If you're serious about it, we can live video chat so you know I'm not trying to pull something.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok. I suppose I was supposed to give it away, as if paying a third of what it's worth wasn't giving it away, but anyway... Thanks for the time and space. Be safe

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Most on this site ride Atv’s. That parts for a Ranger SXS. Your trying to make a buck off something that’s not even yours! Why don’t you do the right thing and contact the vendor so they can get it to the guy who paid for it and NEEDS it!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Because like most online shopping, the vendor is a third party that orders things from broker houses. They don't even know why or how it ended up with my Old Man Emu springs. For all I know, I got something sent back from a previous purchaser that accidentally sent the part back when he returned his springs. But, thanks for your holier than though attitude.

·
10,591 Posts
Ok. I suppose I was supposed to give it away, as if paying a third of what it's worth wasn't giving it away, but anyway... Thanks for the time and space. Be safe
I didn't say anything about you giving it away. I've been busy since I talked to you previously. I don't have time to sit around on a computer all day. Got things to do. That is a reasonable price for a new clutch but I don't own a Ranger. I was gonna mention it to a couple guys I know that do have Rangers but if you'd rather I not that's OK too.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I didn't say anything about you giving it away. I've been busy since I talked to you previously. I don't have time to sit around on a computer all day. Got things to do. That is a reasonable price for a new clutch but I don't own a Ranger. I was gonna mention it to a couple guys I know that do have Rangers but if you'd rather I not that's OK too.
Hey, if someone can benefit from it, I'm willing to give it up at a fraction of it's cost. If I was part of your group, maybe knew a few of you from the forums, rode a Ranger, I'd give a bigger break, as I've been riding motorcycles most of my life and have sent guys parts take offs for the price of shipping. I only came in here trying to find someone to benefit from this. If someone wants it, offer me something for it and be done with it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts