Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling a Polaris Glacier I plow system.

Last winter I bought a used '05 Sportsman that came with a plow that I cannot use (no room to push the snow on my small subdivision lot). This item includes the mounting plate, plow mount, 48" plow and all hardware to attach the mounting plate to the ATV. It is in good shape considering it is probably 8 years old. Some surface rust as you would expect.

I am not sure which model years this is compatible with other than the '05 that I have. Please do your homework to ensure it will work with your specific ATV. I have photos available if you are interested. Located in the Milwaukee area. Asking $500.

Jeff

·
Registered
2 Posts
Selling a Polaris Glacier I plow system.

Last winter I bought a used '05 Sportsman that came with a plow that I cannot use (no room to push the snow on my small subdivision lot). This item includes the mounting plate, plow mount, 48" plow and all hardware to attach the mounting plate to the ATV. It is in good shape considering it is probably 8 years old. Some surface rust as you would expect.

I am not sure which model years this is compatible with other than the '05 that I have. Please do your homework to ensure it will work with your specific ATV. I have photos available if you are interested. Located in the Milwaukee area. Asking $500.

Jeff
Hey I’m actually looking for a manual to put a plow on like that would you happen to have one

1 - 2 of 2 Posts