Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there. Thought i would introduce myself here instead of just lurking as a guest.My name is mike and I have a 06 500 x 2. I bought it used over 2 years ago and still love it.I have had to fix a few things as i don't think it was maintained as it should have been. fixed;winch,stator,u joints in drive shaft,tie rods, bushings,water pump mechanical seal,front motor mount. Thats about it but sure to be more. As i would google problems with my bike this site always pops up and has been a BIG help to me. I use my bike for just about everything, especially hunting. I try to take care of it but if i need to use it a little rough in a bad spot i am not afraid to. Glad to be here on this great site!

Mike:)

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Welcome Md..prevenitive maintance is your friend.....loll.....when i got mine first thing I did was start from back an work forward an clean all electrical connections an grease them lightly...when i bought it ..it had a bad CV boot..I just ordered 2 new ones and replaced both..kept the good one for a spare...this spring i will take a week end an go over the whole machine...

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Welcome to the forums Mike.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts