Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang-
Hoping ya'all can help. Just bought a golf cart with a Polaris motor in it. I have no idea what year the motor is and/or what it came out of. The code listed on a sticker just beneath the carb says: 94 25750. I assume this is a '94, but neither Polaris nor a local dealer could tell me for sure. The code on the pull start says: 9400672. It says 400 on the head. Thinking it's a '94 Sportsman 400??

Really need to get this figured out, so I can locate a parts catalogue and owners manual. I've got it running, but it smokes quite a bit. It also only goes into reverse. Need to figure out where to put the transmission lubricant to rule out a lack of oil as the issue for lack of engagement. Other than that, the motor sounds pretty tight.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2007 500x2 le
853 Posts
I'm pretty sure polaris supplyed or owned ez-go golf carts should be somewhere to get parts possibly atv dealer ...I don't think they would be the same as the atv but I could be wrong ...either way have fun with it I've seen golf carts lifted up look pretty cool !

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts