Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a '15 570 SP Hunter and have been pretty happy with it. I'm now looking to shed some wattage & add some protection. So I went to Polaris' website and filtered my bike.
Apparently NONE of the OEM parts fit my bike. I checked all sub categories and nothing fits, according to the website. I attempted to fill out the "contact us" form, which also didn't work.:arg:

So I have a couple questions:
1 - Has anyone else experienced this type of issue?
2 - Is the filter on the site broken?
3 - Is there some major change that occurred after 2015 rendering all accessories impossible to acquire?

Looking to change bulbs to L.E.D (I'm aware of these threads) and add a bumper (aware of GURU)

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
132 Posts
I always have problems with that. I end up looking through all accessories online, then go to dealer to get it. Can always call them to confirm it is compatible.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
One7:
Yeah, that's usually how it works.
Market I'm in likes to overprice by a fair margin though.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Yeah I hear ya, I'm in Canada so everything is 25% more expensive then the US. I always look for aftermarket before anything Polaris, but sometimes you have to pay the price.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
One7:
Same, West coast myself. I try OEM first; only because it is usually plug n' play. Not big on the trial & error approach to modding.
Not that I can't, just faster & usually less problematic.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts