Polaris ATV Forum banner
4K views 17 replies 4 participants last post by  bp405 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello

#2 ·
contact nFlow they are a supporting member on this forum. I have had them rebuild my tranny and engine from them. im sure they will be able to help you with the whole shipping deal.

#5 ·
oh also nFlow was offering $500 off a couple weeks ago. I don't know if they still are but ask.

#7 ·
that I don't know do some google searching. I know its been done before ive read about guys doing it.

#11 ·
I still would contact nFlow like bp^^^^ suggested. Just to see their price. Doing a swap with an engine that wasn’t made for your bike You know will cost more than you can anticipate. Plus taking chance on an unknown motor. Not saying it’s not worth trying, just think it’s worth looking at other options.

#12 ·
That's a good point Sprotsman!!!

Also I know nFlow compensates for any deficiencies or engineering short comings of the original design of the motor.

#14 ·
If you compare nFlow cost to unknown engine price, exhaust issues, spring dampener, re-flash ECU.... there has to be more.....to me even if it was $1000-1500.00 more I’d take the Brand New correct motor. But then again I live in the U.S. too, not sure your shipping cost.

#15 ·
I get you.... I'm searching and asking everyone from over the world, because Europe is very weak with parts for polaris, I didn't say there are no parts for polaris in Europe don't get me wrong. I'm saying that we don't have polaris retailers like you have In America and every retailer have different price for parts(usually cheaper than Polaris official). What I can do here in Croatia is only to go in polaris store and order that parts, but that will cost me to much money(about 3800 euros ~ 4100USD)

#17 ·
If you can get the 1000 engine reasonable enough and with any kind of warranty I might would go that route. It appears the only real difference is the exhaust. The guy in the previous thread was going to have the ECU reprogrammed anyway so I'm not sure that was even necessary.

#18 ·
do a little research of key parts like tranny, throttle body, injectors, ECU, etc. just make sure those key parts are the same and do the swap. I cant see much being different.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.