Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
It looks good, but I'm always leary of things that are pieced together with a bunch of miss matched parts.There could be alignment problems,brackets that weren't properly welded etc.If the price is right ,see if they will let you take it to a well known shop and have them check it over,if not maybe something isn't right.

·
Registered
114 Posts
It could be an awesome machine but I wouldn't dare buy it. Mismatched parts for this unit I think could be a nightmare trying to order something when it needs a repair. Doesn't seem like a real bargain either. For $1000 it could be worth a chance but for a few dollars more than he is asking I know you could get a decent unit with parts that match.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I'd have to agree with others. Cool machine but would be a nightmare to order parts for.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
great fun till it breaks
I would stay away

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Keep looking

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Keep in mind unless they modified the cooling system snowmobile engines are not designed for use in hot weather.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
A snowmobile uses the heat exchangers under the seat and under your feet using snow to cool them
they do not have a radiator or cooling fan like the quads or motorcycles but snowmobile motor are used in allot of summer applications with a raditor and coolinfg fan, has nothing to do with the motor itself it is just the cooling

·
Registered
192 Posts
I seen this on craigslist also I am from Wi. Honestly you could find a blown scrambler 4x4 two stroke for cheap and put a 440 or 500 twin fugi for alot less.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts