Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 99 Polaris 500 magnum with a Polaris snow plow all purchased new. the Torsion spring on the Locking Plate Assembly broke. Polaris 2872326 ATV Blade Hardware diagram shows # 39 torsion spring. if there is one out there I would buy it. Checked with the Local Polaris dealers with No help.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
have you looked in a hardware store for the spring...show a pic of spring if have old one....I have got springs there an much cheaper..even tractor sully has them..or auto parts....not sure what yours looks like..can direct better then

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Plow spring

Checked all my local stores that might have a spring, Nothing. Looked on line thru a lot of businesses that handle springs NOTHING. HARD TO BELIEVE THIS IS A HENS TOOTH !! LOL :ponder: http:/IMG-0002[/IMG]

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
you have any farm stores near you...I get springs from tractor supply...show a pic of spring or where it goes...I can look here.....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
spring

I have checked at Tractor Supply with no luck. I see that my last post has No picture. NO IDEA how to get a picture on here. I have a picture of the spring just can`t get it from my pics. to the forum. might have to swipe KID to show me how.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
you can host the picture on photobucket and then copy the image tag on there and paste in the url box here when asked....there may be other ways...I dont know....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts