Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased this and installed it before really driving the bike. I traveled north to MI for 2016 Whitetail season but found this to be too loud. It has a total of 96 miles on it, never saw mud or water (a little rain as it rained on my one day while out hunting).

Purchased it from GSE, the exhaust sounds sick as hell and got nothing but compliments. However, the noise level was just too much for everyday riding.

Selling for $275 shipped in original packaging with all parts included (i put the sticker on my beer fridge so that isn't going with it).

Email me at [email protected] for questions, videos and pictures.

Website link: https://www.gseperformance.com/product/polaris-sportsman-1000-trail-tamer-muffler-copy/

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have the 2016 model if that matters

·
Registered
156 Posts
Is the touring model different from the Highlifter?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not sure. Still for sale and boxed up. Make an offer.

·
Registered
156 Posts
It says on their site that neither muffler they make for the Sportsman 1000 will fit the Highlifter

·
Registered
32 Posts
Still have it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, boxed up in the original packaging and ready to ship.

How much louder is it in person than the stock muffler? I have watched the vids on them and the GSE didn't seem to be that much louder than the stock muffler, at least on the vids that I have watched.

Do you have the spark arresters in that muffler?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still have it?

Yep, boxed up in the original packaging and ready to ship.

How much louder is it in person than the stock muffler? I have watched the vids on them and the GSE didn't seem to be that much louder than the stock muffler, at least on the vids that I have watched.

Do you have the spark arresters in that muffler?

Sorry, I thought I responded to this. I was on the ice fishing up North (MI), must not have sent.

I didn't remove or add anything, so I am not sure if this muffler has them or not. I literally installed it, used the bike for about 5 days (90 miles) and then took it off when I got home.

I go back and forth putting it back on but since I do 95% hunting with the bike it just doesn't make sense for me. If it was a trail bike I would put it back on in a heart beat.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts