Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im wondering if anyone can help point me in the right dirrection.
Im giving both my kids a sportsman 110 for christmas.They dont have very much ground clearance and am wondering where to look for a lift kit for them.Im not having alot of luck finding anything on them ,im guessing because they are so new.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Havn't seen one yet but lift kits are very simple. They usually consist of longer bolts, steel bracket plates and bushings all of which you could pick up at a hardware store or out of a different lift kit. I would first check out a lift kit for a bike you are familiar with, read and understand the instructions from there you can formulate a plan to suit your needs.

Other ways to gain clearance is stiffening up your springs with spacers or bigger tires (not economical for your situation IMO).

For the springs you could by new HD ones or just measure the diameter of your shock and cut some pipe to the height you want that will fit over your shock and support your spring (other threads on this).

Hope that helps.

Soup

·
Registered
993 Posts
I they are anything like the 90's are set up a lift will do you no good, because the are chain driving so the only way to gain clearance would be in bigger tires, and at least that way you won't ruin the ride of the machines.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts