Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to drop you all a note that we now have our severe duty sintered pads available for your polaris sportsman 850 xp and polaris sportsman 550 xp along with the x2 models. You will find them on our website ATV and Motorcycle - brakes or brake pads - Race Driven front and rear for the 2009 850 xp are $54.95 and for all other model sportsman 850 xp and 550 xp are $44.95 since they only use 3 sets vs 4 sets.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Here in Europe the roadlegal 850XP all have 4 discs.

So for my 2011 I will need 4 sets, is it the same brakepads on the 2009 as 2011?

Do you Shipp to Sweden and if so how much?

Best regars

·
Registered
142 Posts
I have found that the Forest models have different rear breakpads than the "stock" model and that the Forest model have 2 rear calipers, so the OEM # for my rear brakpads has to be 2204088 and need 2 sets

And the front OEM # is 2203628

If this site is correct http://parts.polarisind.com/Assemblies.asp

But when I google the diffrent part# they seem to look the same... :boggled:

2204088:

2203628:

·
Supporting Vendor
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes you could go with the 2009 that is the only year Polaris ran 4 sets in the U.S. and yes they are the same Polaris puts different part numbers on these I think alot of times as they list them as selling maybe 2 complete sets vs 1 complete set so then they give it a different part number but yes they are the same pads.

Thanks

·
Registered
142 Posts
Nice and thanks.

I just placed an brake pad order to Sweden, shipping was almost as much as the pads...

But there was a good price on the pads, so :wavey:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts