Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parting out my 2005 Polaris Sportsman 700 EFI. This 4 wheeler had very low hrs. All in all was in great condition. Never rode hard or put away wet! Less then 250 hrs on the machine. I have listed bellow most of the parts and my asking price. The more you buy the better the price! Txt or call me if your interested in anything. Thanks! 281-685-2823
I except Paypal or and or money orders
Prices don't include shipping*

450 frame (with tx clean title)
100 Complete seat
80 rack front with snorkels
80 rack rear
50 back rack mount
50 gas tank*
50 plastic pod (silver & black)
100 fenders front (black)
100 fenders rear (black)
70 floor boards each
300 diff front
400 diff rear
50 head light high beam
25 head lights low beam each
25 tail lights each
75 wire harness*
40 ignition*
60 starter
50 run over ride & lights switch
50 thumb throttle and 4X4 switch
50 voltage regulator*
90 cdi box
75 coil pack
125 speedo (247 hr)
90 throttle body
75 intake box and boot with uni filter
40 brake caliper each
25 *hub
25 brake disk
35 handle bars
35 steering stem
75 stock exhaust
200 transmission (with high lifters gear reduction)
700 complete motor that needs crank (or will part out motor parts)
Sold axles
Sold a arms
Sold front bumper
Sold shock
Sold wheels and tires.
Have everything else!

Just contact me via txt regarding what parts you need thanks 281-685-2823

·
Registered
15 Posts
I am looking for a drive (primary) clutch with EBS.If you have it,how much shipped to 12412 NY?

Thanks,John

·
Registered
15 Posts
I should have asked first,will it work on a 2000 Sportsman 500?

Thanks,John

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ok,let me see if I can find out for sure if it will work.

Thanks,John

·
Registered
9 Posts
My brother may reach out to you regarding your rear diff and the tranny you have for sale. He has a 2002 sp 700 and is trying to see if they match up.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Will you be able to send photos of the rear gear box and tranny to look at. Also how much to ship to NJ 08001??
Yeah man no problem. Can you give me a cell number or e mail to send the pics to? I will charge only 25 to ship. Thanks 281-685-2823

·
Registered
9 Posts
Parts Needed

My brother will be checking on Monday to see if your 2005 parts will match up to his 2002 sportsman 700. He was interested in both the front and rear gearbox and the tranny. With the tranny what ratio is the high lifter reduction 10% or 30%. We just need to see if they will work and maybe we can work out something.

Would like to know why your parting out (bad crank)??? and if you never brought the bike home wet why the snorkels???.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's the 30% reduction I believe. It was done when I got it. It's geared vary low. And the crank going out is exactly why I'm parting it out. I don't have the money to get it fixed. When i said it's never been road hard or put away wet I don't mean it's never seen water. I was just implying that I never abused or left sitting up all muddy or left out in the weather. This quad was my baby. So it was always thurally cleaned after every ride and well oiled. Just give me a shout tmrw and let me know what he figures out man. Thanks.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Do you still have the switches on the left handlebar with the killswith, lights, reverse override, ect...? If so how much shipped to 39564? Also seperate for a friend how much for all the plastics and light pod shipped to 39563? Thanks

·
Registered
84 Posts
Need both side panels for my 500, do you have black side panels still ?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello.
I am looking for the solid state load shed relay. It is on my 2004 Sportsman EFI and many other models.
Polaris part numbers are: 4011049 ( the part I have removed that failed) or substitute Polaris 4011146.
See my other post on this isue.
Thanks
BearFish

·
Registered
223 Posts
Would you sell just the fender flares off of the front fenders?

·
Registered
226 Posts
am interested in the frame. anyone know what was changed from 2005 too 2007?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts