Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I am new boy in town. I am from Latvia, Europe. I own 2004 Polaris Sportsman 700.

Last month i worked in forest and an accident happened. I felled tree on my quad. It is damaged pretty badly. I have already bought new lamp, front plastics, full wiring harness and other parts.

I have managed to put it back together, but i have one problem.
So:

I have plugged all wires together, but i have one joint left out, and can't find its place! and i can't find that joint in wiring harness diagram. There is the picture.
20151230_175859.jpg

20151230_180020.jpg

20151230_180039.jpg

Tree cut off this one white joint. But now i can't find its place with new wires.

Can you help me? :)

Other problem is that I cant start my quad. Fuel tank is full, spark is light and good, battery is fully charged, but quad wont start. any suggestions ?

Thank you already! Sorry for bad language...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hello!

I am new boy in town. I am from Latvia, Europe. I own 2004 Polaris Sportsman 700.

Last month i worked in forest and an accident happened. I felled tree on my quad. It is damaged pretty badly. I have already bought new lamp, front plastics, full wiring harness and other parts.

I have managed to put it back together, but i have one problem.
So:

I have plugged all wires together, but i have one joint left out, and can't find its place! and i can't find that joint in wiring harness diagram. There is the picture.
View attachment 29562

View attachment 29570

View attachment 29578

Tree cut off this one white joint. But now i can't find its place with new wires.

Can you help me? :)

Other problem is that I cant start my quad. Fuel tank is full, spark is light and good, battery is fully charged, but quad wont start. any suggestions ?

Thank you already! Sorry for bad language...
That connector was used on the assembly line for diagnostic purposes when your atv was built. It does not plug into anything. it just dangles below the headlight pod.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts