Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of the browning camo edition sportsman 14" wheels and tires. About 50% tread a little less on front. Right front wore on outside edge. Rims in great shape. Just upgraded to new rims and tires. Just shoot me a offer. If you want them shipped you would have to pay for it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Do u have any pics of the rims

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
I don't know why people post things forsale without pictures. Pretty pointless thread without pictures.
I don't know why people post useless comments.
Google will quickly help you out with an image of the wheels as well as the tires.

Seller stated condition of the tires. If you are interested, contact the seller for additional information.

If you are not interested, why post trash in someone's sales listing?

·
Registered
50 Posts
I don't know why people post things forsale without pictures. Pretty pointless thread without pictures.
Google will quickly help you out with an image of the wheels as well as the tires.

Seller stated condition of the tires. If you are interested, contact the seller for additional information.

I guess your one of the idiots who buys things without seeing them first?
I don't even know why you chimed in on this thread.

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Reading comprehension a problem for ya?

Nope,.....I'm just smart enough to contact the seller, rather that biOtch that he did not post pics!

·
Registered
2,350 Posts

I guess your one of the idiots who buys things without seeing them first?
I don't even know why you chimed in on this thread.
Maybe I already contacted the seller with interest in these wheels?
You really having this hard of a time figuring all this out?
Life must be hard for ya.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Price and shape

I have a set of the browning camo edition sportsman 14" wheels and tires. About 50% tread a little less on front. Right front wore on outside edge. Rims in great shape. Just upgraded to new rims and tires. Just shoot me a offer. If you want them shipped you would have to pay for it.
Are the rims in good shape? And what state are you in

I'm in Michigan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts