Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I have a question about the primary clutches on the trailblazer's. Ok so I ave a 2004 Polaris trailblazer that needs new crankshaft bearings. Well In the process of taking off the clutch I had to take the whole thing apart, it was a mess. Anyways I need to buy a new one so could a 2000 trailblazer's clutch fit on this 04? I'm wondering because upon looking for awhile now I just can't seem to find an 04 clutch so if anyone could point me in the right direction or help me out here it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Yes the 00 clutch will fit. Most of the sportsman line and magnum line will work as well with the correct spring and weights installed. Did you not have a puller for it? No need to disassemble the clutch to remove it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah i didnt have a puller, we used a bolt but, when we bought it we got screwed because the guy didnt tell us it needed crank bearing and someone had tried to take the clutch of before and used the wrong pitch bolt and messed the threads up so my dad took it apart. we are talking years and years ago we did this.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts