Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has the black or chrome ones on there xp? I would love to see some pics if you do. Just sold my Sti hd2

·
Registered
89 Posts
You want it? You get it! :)

·
Registered
4,629 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
WOW that thing is bad ass!

Sent from West 'By-God' Virginia!

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
are these wheels 6+1?

·
Registered
815 Posts
what tail lights do you have? they look awesome!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Nice wheels, are they comparable in price to aftermarket wheels. I see you added left rear brakes. what parts I need to do this? thanks

·
Registered
548 Posts
You got to give it to Polaris. They do make the best quad out there in every category. Nepumuk that's a sweet ride!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Wow...that Quad is a good looker..love the wheels....what did they cost if you dont mind telling...Those wheels make the quad...one great looking machine....

·
Registered
89 Posts
My rims are Polaris WREC. Must be 5+2 or 6+1. Sorry, don't know it.
They cost 1495 € (2045 $) in Germany.
My backlights are Hella premium line LED.
All lights and signals are LED.
Glad that you like it.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Nice wheels, are they comparable in price to aftermarket wheels. I see you added left rear brakes. what parts I need to do this? thanks
In germany all sportsman come with a LEFT brake lever and a foot brake.
Cause i drive sometimes a little bit fast on german streets (~80 mph) and i don't like the foot brakes, i need a right brake lever.
The right brake lever came from the only Polaris with right brake lever, the Big Boss 6x6. Specialy imported from the USA.
Foot brake pedal thrown away, foot brake to the left brake lever, left brake lever to the right brake lever. All new brake lines. Ready and 2595 $ poorer.
And a new windshield cause i crashed it with my helmet after a emergency full brake with the new combination.

·
Registered
39 Posts
just a few questions on those wrecc wheels, im seeing they are an option from pure polaris for ranger but not 4 wheelers. Im pretty sure although they will bolt up they have the wrong bore on the lug nuts for atv,s. unless you have changed all the studs in your hubs,I dont think i would be going 80mph! there is a different stud diameter between atv,s and side by sides.in other words even though they will suck in to the hub there is too much play in the wheel stud to wheel bore.my dealer had a set of take off 14 le ranger rims for 200 bucks.he let me take them to try for fitment, after seeing the difference in hole size i took them back cause i didnt feel like it would be safe.but i must say they "wrecc" are a great looking wheel.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Ok, i did not see the question but try to help you.
I live in germany, a part of europe. Her we had the "TÜV".
If you want to change things at your ride, make it good cause the TÜV will proof everything.
We have other Polaris here. Not the same as in US.
If you take a look on page 130/131 in the 2013 PurePolaris Off-Road Accessories & Apparel catalog from the USA you will find the right WREC-rims for the 2013 polaris sportsman 850 HO EPS touring. See below
1521617-521 wrec front
1521618-521 wrec rear
2877384 metric lugs

All wheels (rims and tires) are balanced, some of them with more than 300 g.
Belive me when i say that has no play.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Just brought this home. Not sure on spacing but makes it 54" wide on my machine. These are 28x10 tires on front and 28x12 on rear. Lovin it so far.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,408 Posts
just a few questions on those wrecc wheels, im seeing they are an option from pure polaris for ranger but not 4 wheelers. Im pretty sure although they will bolt up they have the wrong bore on the lug nuts for atv,s. unless you have changed all the studs in your hubs,I dont think i would be going 80mph! there is a different stud diameter between atv,s and side by sides.in other words even though they will suck in to the hub there is too much play in the wheel stud to wheel bore.my dealer had a set of take off 14 le ranger rims for 200 bucks.he let me take them to try for fitment, after seeing the difference in hole size i took them back cause i didnt feel like it would be safe.but i must say they "wrecc" are a great looking wheel.
the nuts are conical so it will suck the rims in and center them up. u just need enough stud to grab.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts