Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Polaris XP front and rear bumper in almost new condition. Will fit any XP model. 2009-2013 550-850 XP models. Questions. Just ask. Shipping will be buyer. Paypal only, Philadelphia area

Attachments

·
Registered
460 Posts
Polaris XP front and rear bumper in almost new condition. Will fit any XP model. 2009-2013 550-850 XP models. Questions. Just ask. Shipping will be buyer. Paypal only, Philadelphia area
Welcome to the Board! People are probably gonna be a little hesitant to buy with only a couple of posts.

Not saying you are at all dishonest...you just don't know these days...very unfortunate reality.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
True. Looking around, I love this page. Please , if anyone has any questions, I am would be happy to help. Thanks. I have a 2011 850XP stealth. I'll post my pics tomorrow.

·
Registered
460 Posts
What's got you wanting to sell the bumpers?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought the atv with 26 hours With the bumpers on it. My friend was selling his Polaris. So he gave me a deal for guru front and rear bumpers, tires, and some more accessories. Really nice stuff. Maybe this is a stupid question, can I hit reply to the email I receive and will it post back?

·
Registered
460 Posts
I understand...I have another question. Do the polaris bumpers feel cheap? I only ask because I have heard a few people complain about it.

Good question, unfortunately I have no clue if you can reply that way or not. Try it!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It didn't work. I never battlefield tested them, so I really can't grade. They seem solid and heavy. The deal I got for the Guru bumpers was fantastic. In the end, I upgraded because atv guru was cheap and really well made.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Yeah, I hear the guru bumpers are pretty tough!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Do you have any idea how much shipping would be to TN?

·
Registered
460 Posts
To all who are interested, I have talked with ManofSteel...We did not reach a deal, but he was very helpful and pleasant to negotiate with.

:fing02: for a nice guy!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I sent your private message. Around $35.00... I think. I can ship them from Horsham PA to save cost too.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Still for sale as of today, I'll let everyone know if they are sold.

Still for sale as of today, I'll let everyone know if they are sold.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Are the bumpers still for sale?

·
Registered
214 Posts
X2 ^^^

·
Registered
214 Posts
Dang it !!!!! Good deal.